Work Address :
Hacettepe University Department of Social Work
06800 Beytepe, Ankara - TURKEY
Office: + (90) 312 297 63 63 – 320
+ (90) 312 297 63 65
Tarik Tuncay, Associate Professor PhD, is a full time faculty member and vice chair in the Department of Social Work at Hacettepe University. He joined the faculty at the School of Social Work in October 2000. His major responsibilities include, research, teaching, counseling, supervision and practice in the health-care field of social work.
In his master of social work dissertation, He examined both professional interventions and emotional difficulties of disaster social workers, and psychosocial dimensions of disaster in the case of 1999 Marmara-Düzce Earthquakes. In his PhD dissertation, He studied in the field of psychosocial-oncology. He performed his research based on in-depth interviews with young patients with cancer. He designed an empowering social work intervention model for cancer patients by analyzing cancer narratives of the patients and survivors.
Specifically, he conducts studies on psychosocial aspects and ways to reduce the stigma towards mental and chronic illnesses (and problems) among groups in low socio-economic status, and on developing, and implementing interventions to improve the psychosocial health of under-served populations with serious mental or chronic illnesses. His research integrates theoretical principles and multiple methodologies across social work, psychology, and social epidemiology to investigate relationships between health and well-being.
His academic activities and publications include:
1. Examining, researching (needs, coping, spirituality, support groups, attitudes, services etc.), and practicing (educational supervision, case management) with various patient groups, caregivers (diabetes mellitus, cancer, HIV/AIDS, amputees, mental illnesses etc.), social work students and health-care professionals related to psychosocial and socioeconomic dimensions of health and chronic illnesses
2. Teaching and researching on social welfare and social care services with vulnerable groups (comparison of service models).
3. Teaching and counseling on family social work (family counseling)
4. Examining and researching on social work theories and practices (empathy, anti-oppressive practice, social justice, empowerment, solution focused therapy etc.)
5. Teaching and researching on education and management of social work (information technologies, e-social services).
6. Teaching and counseling on social research methodology (quantitative & qualitative data analyses)
BA: Hacettepe University School of Social Work (Oct.1996- May 2000)
MSW: Hacettepe University Institute of Social Sciences Department of Social Work (Oct. 2000- May 2003)
PhD: Hacettepe University Institute of Social Sciences Department of Social Work (Oct. 2003-Feb. 2009)
Teaching assistant Hacettepe University Nov. 2000 – May 2009
Lecturer Hacettepe University May 2009 – Feb 2012
Associate Professor Council of Higher Ed. & Hacettepe Unv Feb 2012 - present
Turkish (native), English (advanced), German (basic)
Certificate of HIV/AIDS Educator (2000)
First Level Psychodrama Education, Dr. Abdülkadir Ozbek Institute of Psychodrama (2002)
Certificate of Qualitative Research Methods. The Hacettepe Institute of Population Studies (2007)
Fields of major scientific research interest
1. Psychosocial and socio-economic dimensions of health and chronic illnesses
2. Social welfare and social care services with vulnerable groups
3. Family social work
4. New models in social work theories and practices
5. Information technologies and e-social services
6. Quantitative & qualitative data analyses
Courses Given (Doctorate level)
1. Special Topics (Dissertation Advisory)
(2015). “The Effects of Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT-G) Techniques on Psychosocial Functioning of Outpatient Female Patients Diagnosed With Major Depressive Disorder”, with Meltem Oral
(2015). “The Effects of Solution-focused Brief Therapy on the Psychosocial Adaptation Levels of Patients with ESRD” with Oğuzhan Zengin
(2015). “Caregiving and Social Support Relations among patients with Schizophrenia and Their Family Members” with Seda Attepe
2. Advanced Research Techniques in Social Work – 2014-2015
Advanced Research Techniques in University of Turkish Aeronautical Association, Institute of Social Sciences - 2012-2013; 2013-2014.
Courses Given (master’s level)
1. Special Topics (Master’s Dissertation Advisory)
(2014). “Effects of Family Functioning on the Quality of Life of Children with Diabetes” with Engin Fırat
(2014). “Effects of Family Functioning on the Quality of Life of Children with Diabetes” with Engin Fırat
(2015). “Family Functioning in Persons who Attempted Suicide” with Ali Rıdvanoğulları
(2015). “Examining Gender Roles Attitudes and Helpseeking Behaviors among Women Who Admitted To Shelters” with Ezgi Bilgin
2. Advanced Practice in Social Work Settings I (supervised) – 2010 - present
3. Advanced Practice in Social Work Settings II (supervised) – 2010 - present
4. Cancer and Social Work - 2011-2012; 2012-2013
5. Social Work Seminar– 2013 - present
6. Family Intervention Theories – 2014 - present
7. Broken Families - 2015 - present
Master’s Level Courses Given in Other Universities
Public Administration Institute for Turkey and the Middle East (TODAIE)
Social Services and Psychosocial Interventions in Disasters -2014-2015
University of Turkish Aeronautical Association, Institute of Social Sciences:
1. Research Methodology -2012-2013
2. Project Management- 2012-2013
Lecturing in Certificate Programs
Hacettepe University Center of Continuous Education Centre, in Family Counseling Program:
1. Essentials and Theories of Family Counseling (27 hour credits)
2. Evaluating of Family Risk Factors and Family Problems (9 hour credits)
3. Family Counseling field practice – supervisor (30 hour credits)
Courses Given (undergraduate level)
1. Social Work Theory I (Generalist Social Work Practice) - 2013-2014; 2014-2015
2. Information Technologies in Social Work - 2013-2014
3. Introduction to Basic Information Technologies (given in English) – 2013-2014; 2012-2013;2011-2012; 2010-2011; 2009-2010
4. Ethical Principles, Values and Responsibilities in Social Work (given in English)- 2014-2015; 2013-2014; 2012-2013; 2011-2012; 2010-2011; 2009-2010
5. Social Work Management (given in English) – 2014-2015; 2013-2014; 2012-2013; 2011-2012; 2010-2011; 2009-2010
6. Medical & Psychiatric Social Work (given in English) – 2014-2015; 2013-2014; 2012-2013; 2011-2012; 2010-2011; 2009-2010
7. Social Work Terminology in English I & II (given in English) – 2011-2012; 2010-2011; 2009-2010
8. Social Work Practice I (supervised) – 2009 - present
9. Social Work Practice II (supervised) – 2009 - present
10. Applied Research (annual) – 2009 - present
Courses Assisted (undergraduate level)
1. Ethical Principles, Values and Responsibilities in Social Work – 2008-2009
2. Introduction to Basic Information Technologies – 2008-2009
3. Medical & Psychiatric Social Work – 2008-2009; 2003-2004; 2002-2003
4. Information Technologies in Social Work – 2001-2006 (five semester)
5. Introduction to Psychology - 2005-Spring semester
6. Social Work Terminology in English II - 2005-Spring semester
7. Social Work Practice I - 2008-2009; 2007-2008; 2000-2006 (six semester)
8. Social Work Practice II - 2008-2009; 2007-2008; 2000-2006 (six semester)
9. Field Practice in Social Work – 2000-2006 (six semester)
10. Field Experience in Social Work Settings – 2001-2005 (four semester)
11. Applied research (annual) – 2001-2006 (five semester; 2008-2009)
Other Responsibilities at the Department
- Vice chair of the Department, Feb. 2011-Feb. 2014; April 2015 - present
- Coordinator of the commission of Bologna, Sep. 2012- Feb. 2014; ; April 2015 - present
- Coordinator of the Bachelor Plus Programme (with Alice Salomon Unv. of Applied Sciences, Berlin, Germany), 2011- present
- Coordinator of the commission of foreign affairs (Erasmus), 2014-Present
- Coordinator of the commission of information systems, 2000- Present
- Coordinator of the commission of graduate programs, 2009- 2014, 2015 - Present
Turkish Association of Social Workers
Member of the Executive Board of Association of Medical Social Work
Berlin Turkish-German Center
Membership of the Editorial Board
- Refereed journal of “Society and Social Work”, Hacettepe University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Department of Social Work – 2009-2015
- Society and Social Work (Publication of Hacettepe University)
- Socio-economy (Publication of Hacettepe University)
- Medical Social Work (Ministery of Health)
- Beyond the Horizon of Scientific Journal (Journal of Confederation of Disabled)
- Psychology, Health & Medicine (SSCI, Taylor and Francis Publishing)
- Journal of Research in Medical Sciences) (Isfahan University of Medical Sciences)
- Clinical Practice & Epidemiology in Mental Health (PUBMED, Bentham Pub.)
- Acta Orthopaedica et Traumatologica Turcica (SCI, SSCI, Turkish Association of Orthopaedics and Traumatology)
- Journal of Behavioral Health (Scopemed, Google scholar)
- Children and Youth Services Review (SSCI, Elsevier Pub.)
- International Journal of Diabetes in Developing Countries (SSCI, Springer Pub.)
Member of the Scientific Advisory Commission of Medical Social Work, in Ministry of Health, 2011-2013.
National Consultant of the Project for Promoting Services for People with Disabilities, World Health Organization, 2012-2013
International Projects (European Union)
2007-2008; Member of the project team: Promoting Active Learning in Social Work Education Intensive Program Project, funded by EU Socrates-Erasmus Program - working meeting, 17-20 June, Tampere, Finland.
2007-2008 ; Member of the project team: Different Approaches in Social Work Education (LEDASOC), funded by EU Leonardo Da Vinci Program 13 July– 16 November, Berlin Turkish-German Center , Germany.
2012 – Health-care Sector Field Research of Examination of Jobs and Professions for Visually Impaired, Project Team Member, Turkish Federation of the Blind, Hacettepe University, Gazi University, TİSK and EDUSER Consulting
2012 – Young Hyphenated Identities: Problems, Expectations and Solutions of Third Generation Turks in Berlin, Coordinator of the Research Project. Hacettepe University
2012 - Family Social Support Services Program (ASDEP) Pilot Implementation and Research Project, Ministry of Family and Social Policy General Directorate of Family and Community Services, Vice Coordinator, (Feb-Dec, 2012).
Memberships of the Symposium Organization Committee
2000 - Social Work Symposium 2000: Social Work Policies in the process of EU Membership (with International Attendance). Hacettepe University School of Social Work. Ankara, 25-26 January 2001.
2001 - 1. National Symposium of Family Services. General Directorate of Family and Social Research and Hacettepe University Practice and Research Center of Family Services, Ankara, 9-11 May 2001.
2001 - Social Work Symposium 2001: Earthquake and Social Services. Hacettepe University School of Social Work. Ankara, 05-07 December 2001.
2002 - Social Work Symposium 2002: New Approaches in Social Work Education. Hacettepe University School of Social Work. Ankara, 18-19 October 2002.
2003 - Social Work Symposium 2003: Poverty and Social Services, Hacettepe University School of Social Work, Mediterranean University Center of Social Work Education, Research and Practice, 9-11 October 2003, Antalya.
2011 - Social Work Symposium 2011: 50th Year in Social Work Education – Issues, Priorities and Objectives, Hacettepe University Department of Social Work, 15-16 December 2011, Beytepe-Ankara. Coordinator of the Symposium
International Academic Activities
2014 - Conference Participant, Annual Meeting of Society for Transplant Social Workers, 30 August– 5 September 2014, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
2013 – Conference Participant, Global Health and Well-Being: The Social Work Response, 17-19 June 2013, New York, USA
2011 – Guest Lecturer, Alice Salomon University of Applied Sciences, Bachelor International Program, Conference, Seminar and Lecture activities, 10-17 November 2012, Berlin, Germany
2011 –Study Visit, Rotterdam University Social Work Programme, 22-29 September 2011, Rotterdam, Netherlands
2011 – Guest Lecturer, Alice Salomon University of Applied Sciences, Bachelor International Program, Conference, Seminar and Lecture activities, 07-16 October 2011, Berlin, Germany
Publications (Google Scholar Profile)
1.1. Tuncay, T. (2014). Quantitative Data Analysis in Psychosocial Research– with SPSS, textbook, Hacettepe University Institute of Social Sciences, Dep of Social Work, Doctoral Program (in Turkish).
1.2. Tuncay, T. (2004). Afetlerde Sosyal Hizmet (Social Work in Disasters), Ankara, Nisan, Özbay Mat.
1.3. Tuncay, T. (2002). Information Technologies in Social Work, textbook, Hacettepe University School of Social Work
2. Book Chapters
2.1. Tuncay, T. (2013). “ Yaşlılar ve Engellilerle İlgili Mevzuat (Elderly and Disability Legislation)”, Tomanbay, İ., Oral, A.İ. (Ed.), Sosyal Hizmet Mevzuatı (Social Work Legislation), Eskişehir: Anadolu Üniversitesi yayını No: 2874, s. 94-119.
2.2. Tuncay, T. (2013). “Sağlık Alanında Sosyal Hizmetle İlgili Mevzuat (Health Social Work Legislation)”, Tomanbay, İ., Oral, A.İ. (Ed.), Sosyal Hizmet Mevzuatı(Social Work Legislation), Eskişehir: Anadolu Üniversitesi yayını No: 2874, s. 120-155.
2.3. Tufan, B., Tuncay T. (2012). “Bölüm 14: Göç Sürecinde Ergenler (Adolescents in the process of Immigration)”, Eskin, M., Dereboy, F., Harlak, H., Dereboy, Ç. (Ed.), Türkiye'de Gençlik: Ne biliyoruz? Ne bilmiyoruz? (Youth in Turkey: What do we know and not know?), Ankara, Türkiye Çocuk ve Genç Psikiyatrisi Derneği Yayınları 5, ss.261-274.
2.4. Tuncay, T., Tufan, B. (2010). “Chapter 30: Social Work Education and Training in Republican Turkey”, Selwyn Stanley (Ed.), in Social Work Education in Countries of the East: Issues and Challenges, New York: Nova Publishers, pp.543-562.
2.5. Tufan, A. B., Tuncay T. (2004). “Social Work Education in Turkey”, Hamburger F., Hirschler S., Günther S., Wöbcke M. (Ed.) Ausbildung Für Soziale Berufe in Europa, Band 1, Frankfurt: ISS-Verlag am Main, pp.171-181.
3. Research Articles in International Refereed Journals
3.1.Tuncay, T, Yildirim, B. (2015). “Factors Affecting the Psychological Distress among Unemployed and Re-employed Individuals”, Career Development International, x(y):11-22.
3.2.Tuncay, T., Musbak, I. (2015). “Problem-focused coping strategies predict posttraumatic growth in veterans with lower limb amputations”, Journal of Social Service Research,18(1):11-22.
3.3.Tuncay, T., Duyan, V. (2015). “Turkish adaptation of the geriatric social work competency scale in a group of social work bachelor students”, Turkish Journal of Geriatrics¸ 18(1):60-67.
3.4.Oral, M., Yenel, A., Aydin, N., Oral, E., Tuncay, T. (2015). "Earthquake Experience and Preparedness in Turkey", Disaster Prevention and Management, 24(1):xx-yy.
3.5.Tuncay, T. (2014). “Coping and quality of life in Turkish women living with ovarian cancer”, Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, 15(9), 4005-4012.
3.6.Tuncay, T., Işıkhan, V. (2010). “Psychological Symptoms, Illness-Related Concerns and Characteristics of Relatives of Turkish Patients with Cancer”, Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, 11(6), 1659-1667.
3.7.Tuncay, T., Muşabak, İ., Engin Gok, D. ve Kutlu, M. (2008). “The relationship between anxiety, coping strategies and characteristics of patients with diabetes”, Health and Quality of Life Outcomes, 6:79-87.
3.8.Özdemir, U., Tuncay T. (2008). “Correlates of loneliness among university students”, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health, 2, 29.
3.9.Tuncay, T., Erbay, E. (2008). “Primary objective of social work: Social justice – From rhetoric to practice through empowerment”, Socialinis Darbas (Social Work), 7(3), 87-95.
3.10. Tuncay, T. (2007). “Spirituality in coping with HIV/AIDS”, HIV&AIDS Review - International journal of HIV-Related Problems, 6(3), 10-15.
4. Original Articles in Turkish Refereed Journals
4.1.Tuncay, T. (2013). “Yaşam Sonu Bakımda Sosyal Hizmet Uzmanının Rolleri (Roles of Social Workers in End-of-Life Care)”, Toplum ve Sosyal Hizmet, 24(2):159-168.
4.2.Yıldırım, B., Acar, M. ve Tuncay, T. (2013). "Onkoloji Alanında Sosyal Hizmet Uzmanlarının Görevleri ve Kanıta Dayalı Değerlendirme (Tasks of Social Workers in Oncology Settings and Evidence Based Assessment)", Toplum ve Sosyal Hizmet, 24(1):169-190.
4.3.Oral, M., Tuncay, T. (2012). “Ruh Sağlığı Alanında Sosyal Hizmet Uzmanlarının Rol ve Sorumlulukları (Roles and Responsibilities of Social Workers in the Mental Health Field)” Toplum ve Sosyal Hizmet, 23(2), 93-114.
4.4.Tuncay, T. (2012). “Kardiyak Rehabilitasyonun Psikososyal Yönleri ve Sosyal Hizmet Müdahaleleri (Psychosocial Aspects of Cardiac Rehabilitation and Social Work Interventions)”, Türkiye Klinikleri Kardiyak Rehabilitasyon Özel Sayısı, 5(2), 33-39.
4.5.Tuncay, T., Oral, M. (2012). “Onkoloji Çalışanlarında Dolaylı Travmatizasyon Üzerine Bir Gözden Geçirme (A Review on Vicarious Traumatization of Oncology Professionals)”, Toplum ve Sosyal Hizmet, 23(1), 161-172.
4.6.Duyan, V., Tuncay, T., Sevin, Ç., Erbay, E. (2011). “Sosyal Hizmet Öğrencilerinin Eşcinselliğe Yönelik Tutumları: Bir Atölye Eğitiminin Etkileri (Attitudes of Social Work Students towards Homosexuality: Effects of a Training Workshop)”, Toplum ve Sosyal Hizmet, 22(2), 7-16.
4.7.Erbay, E., Tuncay, T. (2010). "İnsan Hakları Eğitimi: Güçlendirme Yaklaşımı Temelinde Bir Değerlendirme (Human Rights Education: An Examination Based on Empowerment Approach)", Türkiye Adalet Akademisi Dergisi, 1(3), 147-162.
4.8.İl, S., Duyan, V., Tuncay, T. (2010). “Sosyal Hizmet Öğrencilerinin Sosyo-demografik Özellikleri, Bazı Sorunları ve Stresle Başetme Tarzları (Sociodemographic Characteristics, Some Problems and the Styles of Coping of Social Work Students)”, Toplum ve Sosyal Hizmet, 21(2), 19-30.
4.9.Tuncay, T. (2010). “Kanserle Başetmede Destek Grupları (Support Groups in Coping with Cancer)”, Toplum ve Sosyal Hizmet, 21(1), 59-71.
4.10. Tuncay, T. (2009). “Genç Kanser Hastalarının Hastalık Anlatılarının Güçlendirme Yaklaşımı Temelinde Analizi (Analysis of the Illness Narratives of the Young Cancer Patients on the Basis of Empowerment Approach)”, Toplum ve Sosyal Hizmet, 20(2), 69-88.
4.11.Tuncay, T., İl, S. (2009). “Sosyal Hizmet Uygulamasında Empatiyi Yeniden Düşünmek (Rethinking Empathy in Social Work Practice)”, Toplum ve Sosyal Hizmet, 20(2), 39-56.
4.12. Tuncay, T. (2007). "Kronik Hastalıklarla Başetmede Tinsellik (Spirituality in Coping with Chronic Illnesses)", Sağlık ve Toplum, 17(2), 13-20.
4.13. Tuncay, T., Erbay, E. (2006). "Sosyal Hizmetin Temel Hedefi: Sosyal Adalet - Güçlendirme ile Retorikten Pratiğe (Primary Objective of Social Work: Social Justice – from rhetoric to practice through empowerment )", Toplum ve Sosyal Hizmet, 17(1), 53-69.
4.14. Erbay, E., Tuncay, T. (2006). "Sosyal Hizmet Bakışıyla Kadın İstihdamı (Women Employment in the View of Social Work)", Toplum ve Sosyal Hizmet, 17(2), 25-40.
4.15. Tuncay, T., İl, S. (2006). "Sosyal Hizmette Baskı Karşıtı Uygulama (Anti-oppressive Practice in Social Work", Toplum ve Sosyal Hizmet, 17(2), 59-71.
4.16. Tuncay, T. (2005). "İnsani Hizmet Örgütlerinin Yönetiminde Bilişim Sistemleri (Information Systems in Human Services Organizations’ Administration)", Toplum ve Sosyal Hizmet, 16(1), 125-143.
5.1.Tuncay, T. (2012). “Türkiye’de Psikiyatrik Sosyal Hizmet (Psychiatric Social Work in Turkey)” Society and Schizophrenia Symposium, 5-9 May 2012, Şizofreni Dernekleri Federasyonu, Ankara, guest speaker.
5.2. Tuncay, T. (2012). “Çevrimiçi Sosyal Hizmet Eğitimi: Fırsatlar ve Engeller (Online Social Work Education: Opportunities and Threats” (Oral presentation), Işıkhan, V., Tuncay, T., ve Erbay, E. (ed.), Sosyal Hizmet Sempozyumu 2011: Sosyal Hizmet Eğitiminde 50. Yıl – Sorunlar, Öncelikler ve Hedefler Bildiriler Kitabı, Ankara, Hacettepe Üniversitesi İİBF Sosyal Hizmet Bölümü, 104-112.
5.3.Tuncay, T. (2010). “E-sosyal Hizmetler: İnsani Hizmetlerde Bilişim Teknolojisi Uygulamaları (E-social Services: Information Technology Applications in Human Services”, İzmir 3. İleri Yaş Sempozyumu, 23-24 Mart 2010, guest speaker.
5.4.Onat, Ü., Baykara Acar, Y., Çamur Duyan, G., T. Tuncay. (2005) “Hacettepe Üniversitesi Sosyal Hizmetler Yüksekokulu Tanıtım Projesi (The Advertisement Project od School of Social Work”, (Poster Bildiri), Sosyal Hizmet Sempozyumu 2002: Dünya'da ve Türkiye'de Sosyal Hizmet Eğitiminde Yeni Yaklaşımlar. 18-19 Ekim 2002. Ed.: Ümit Onat. Ankara, 163-167.
5.5.Tuncay, T. (2003) “Türkiye’de Deprem Afetleri Bağlamında Yoksulluk Sorunu ve Sosyal Hizmet (Poverty Issue in Turkey in the Context of Earthquakes and Social Work)”, Sosyal Hizmet Sempozyumu 2003 (Yoksulluk ve Sosyal Hizmetler), Akdeniz Üniversitesi, Antalya, 48-49.
6. Project Reports
6.1. Karataş, K., Tuncay, T, Erbay, E., Sevin, Ç., Aykara, A. (2012). Health-care Sector Field Research of Examination of Jobs and Professions for Visually Impaired, March, Ankara, Member, Turkish Federation of the Blind, Hacettepe University, Gazi University, TİSK and EDUSER Consulting
6.2. Tuncay, T. (2012). Young Hyphenated Identities: Problems, Expectations and Solutions of Third Generation Turks in Berlin, Ankara: Hacettepe University.
7. Other Publications
7.1.Tuncay, T. (2015). “Azerbaycanda Sosyal Refah ve Sosyal Hizmetler (Social Welfare and Social Services in Azerbaijan)”, Eko-Avrasya, Haziran, Ankara, s.1-8.
7.2.Tuncay, T. (2010). “Avrupa Birliği Ülkelerinde Aile Politikaları ve Türkiye (Family Policies in European Union Countries and Turkey)”, Sosyal Hizmet, Sosyal Hizmet Uzmanları Derneği Yayını, Haziran, Ankara, s.1-8.
7.3.Tuncay, T., Akbaş, E. (2008). “İnsan Hakları Düşüncesi ve Sosyal Hizmet Uygulamaları (Human Rights Thinking and Social Work Practices”, Sosyal Hizmet, Sosyal Hizmet Uzmanları Derneği Yayını, Ocak, Ankara, s.44-48.
7.4.Akbaş, E., Tuncay, T. (2005). “Ortak Sorumluluk Zamanı (It is time for a common responsibility)”, Radikal İki, 27/11/2005.
7.5. “Sosyal Hizmet Uzmanınız ve Siz (Your Social Worker and you)”, (2001). iç: Gebam, Hacettepe Üniversitesi Geriatrik Bilimler Araştırma ve Uygulama Merkezi, Yaşam Kalitesi Rehberi (The Manual of Quality of Life), Ankara: HÜ. GEBAM, s. 117-126 (Prof.Dr. İlhan Tomanbay ve Yrd. Doç. Dr. Ümit Onat ile birlikte)
Please click here for PDF version of the CV.